- Name: Warm Springs-River Run Traverse
- Length: 8.5 miles
- Level: Medium
- Elevation Change: 1350 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head west on Sun Valley Road, it will bend south and turn into 3rd Ave. Follow 3rd Ave to Serenade Dr. and turn right onto Serenade drive. The parking area is at the end of Serenade Dr. The trailhead is across the Big Wood River at the base of Bald Mtn.
- Start by following the trail that heads South across the Lower River Run ski run.
- 2.4 milesFollow the switchback along the edge of the service road and back East along the singletrack.
- 3.1 milesCross the service road here and continue Northwest along the singletrack up the mountain.
- 3.6 Get on to the service road here and follow it up and over to the Warm Springs portion of the Baldy trail.
- 5.9 Connect with the Warm Springs side of the Baldy trail and follow it down to the base of the mountain.
- 8.1 You are now at the Warm Springs side of Bald Mtn. Use the bikepath or the free public bus system to get back to the River Run
- Use our Sun Valley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.