- Name: Sunnyside-Lanes Trail
- Length: 3.6 miles
- Level: Medium
- Elevation Change: 570 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head north on Highway 75 for 1.6 miles. Take a left(West) at Adams Gulch Rd. You will cross the Big Wood River about 0.25 miles along Adams Gulch Road Continue right (North) after the bridge. After another 0.25 milesthere is another three way intersection, continue left (South) on Adams Gulch Rd. Continue down Adams Gulch Rd. until you reach the turnaround and parking lot-trailhead.
- Start by heading West up the two-track road up Adam’s Gulch. You will
come to a creek crossing within a few hundred yards.
- 0.2 miles Continue along the two-track past the turn off on the left.
- 0.4 miles Keep following the two-track West along the creek past
the turn off on the right.
- 1.6 miles After cresting a small rise turn right (North) off the two-track and
onto the singletrack trail. Yeaah Singletrack!
- 1.8 miles Continue North past the left turn to Citizen’s trail.
- 2.2 miles You should be close to the high point of the trail. Stop at the
picnic bench and enjoy the view. Take a minute to remember the great local skier Lane Parrish.
- 2.9 miles After crossing the creek take the right (South) turn at the trail
- 3.2 miles Continue heading East past the turn to the right.
- 3.5 miles After enjoying the beautiful aspens continue South towards
- 3.6 miles Back to the trailhead!
- If you are looking for more trails to explore, use our Sun Valley Overview Map
to explore other loops and trails in the area.