- Name: Proctor
- Length: 3.8 miles
- Level: Medium
- Elevation Change: 1100 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head north on Sun Valley Rd for 2.7 miles to the Hemingway Memorial on the east side of the road.
- Start by going past the Hemingway Memorial and heading down towards the golf
course. Follow the singletrack trail up and around the rock knob hill and connect with the two-track
- 0.4 miles Turn left (North) on the two-track and follow it past Trail Creek Cabin.
- 0.8 miles Take a right here and start heading up the switchbacks.
- 1.2 miles Veer left and keep heading up towards the ridge. Remember to enjoy the
view on the ridge. It is one of the nicest spots in the area.
- 2.3 miles Turn right (South) here and head downhill. Yes the uphill is
all finished now.
- 3.5 miles Continue Past this trail and keep heading West.
- 3.8 miles Take a right (North) at the two-track here and head down the hill.
- 3.9 miles Turn left (West) onto the singletrack and follow it back
to the trailhead.
- 4.4 miles You are now back at the trailhead.
Use our Sun Valley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.