- Name: Prairie-Miner Lake
- Length: 10 miles
- Level: Challenging
- Elevation Change: 1550 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head North on Highway 75 for 16.5 miles. Take a left (West) onto Prairie Creek Rd. The trailhead and parking area are at the end of Prairie Creek Rd. approximately 2.5 miles from the highway.
- Start by crossing the West Fork of Prairie Creek and heading Southwest up Prairie Creek Canyon.
- 2.25 miles Continue Southwest towards Prairie Lake past the turn for Miner Lake
- 4.4 miles You are now at the beautiful alpine Prairie Lake. After enjoying Prairie Lake, head Northeast on the single track trail towards
- 6.2 miles Now you enjoy another scenic mountain vista at Miner Lake then head North down the trail towards Prairie Creek.
- 7.7 miles Turn right (North) here and head back to the trailhead.
- 10 miles You are now back at the trailhead. Use our Sun Valley Overview Map
to explore other loops and trails in the area.