- Name: Pioneer Cabin
- Length: 8.6 miles
- Level: Challenging
- Elevation Change: 2450 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head North East on Sun Valley Rd (It will turn into Trail Creek Rd) for 5 miles. Turn right (East) onto Corral Creek Rd for 3.75 miles. Parking and the Trailhead are at the end of Corral Creek Rd.
- Start by following the trail that heads East across Corral Creek.
- 2.5 miles Continue left North at this trail intersection past Johnston Cr. trail.
- 4.3 miles Congratulations! You’ve made it to the historic Pioneer Cabin. You can head back the way you came or follow the Long Gulch
trail back to the trailhead.
- 8.6 miles Back at the trailhead. Use our Sun Valley Overview Map
to explore other loops and trails in the area.