- Name: Lambs Gulch
- Length: 3.4 miles
- Level: Medium
- Elevation Change: 500 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Main St. Hailey and Bullion St head South West on Bullion St for 1.75 miles. Turn right (Nw) on Democrat Gulch Rd for 0.5 miles. The parking area and trailhead are on the right (North) side of the road.
- Start by heading North from the trailhead up Lamb’s Gulch
- 0.7 miles The trail bends right (Northeasterly) up a small draw here.
- 1.9 miles The trail heads South here and starts climbing up onto a ridge.
- 3.4 miles After enjoying your descent back into Democrat Gulch, turn left(East) onto Democrat Gulch Rd and follow back to the trailhead.
- Use our Sun Valley Overview Map
to explore other loops and trails in the area.