- Name: Imperial Gulch
- Length: 9 miles
- Level: Challenging
- Elevation Change: 1550 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head South on Highway 75 for 5.75 miles. Take a right (West) at the traffic light onto Greenhorn Rd. The parking area and trailhead are at the end of Greenhorn Rd., approximately 3.75 miles from the highway.
- Start by heading South from the parking lot towards the creek.
- 0.25 miles At this intersection, turn right and head West.
- 0.9 miles Turn left (Southwest) and cross the creek here to start heading up towards Greenhorn Creek.
- 4 miles After enjoying the climb up the creek, turn left (South) here and head into Imperial Gulch.
- 7.6 miles Turn left (Northeast) here and wrap around the hill back towards Greenhorn Creek.
- 9 miles You are now back at the trailhead.
Use our Sun Valley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.