- Name: Gun Club Outer Loop
- Length: 3.1 miles
- Level: Easy
- Elevation Change: 250 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head north on Sun Valley Rd for 1 mile to the intersection of Sun Valley Rd and Dollar Rd. The trail starts on the North West side of the four way intersection.
- Start by following the trail as it parallels the bike path and Trail Creek Road.
- 0.2 miles Turn left (West) and start heading up the switchbacks up the hill.
- 0.6 miles Continue left following the switchbacks towards the ridge
- 2.3 miles Continue North Past this intersection and start heading back down towards
Trail Creek Rd.
- 3.2 miles Finish at Trail Creek Rd. Turn right (South) along the bike path
to complete the loop. Use our Sun Valley Overview Map
to explore other loops and trails in the area.