- Name: Corral Creek
- Length: 8.6 miles
- Level: Easy
- Elevation Change: 700 ft.
- Trail Type: Out & Back
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head north on Sun Valley Rd for 2.7 miles to the Hemingway Memorial on the east side of the road.
- Start by going past the Hemingway Memorial and heading down towards the golf
course. Follow the singletrack trail up and around the rock knob hill and connect with the two-track
- 0.4 miles Turn left (North) on the two-track and follow it past Trail Creek Cabin.
- 0.8 miles Continue north past the
Proctor Mtn. trail turn off on the right.
- 0.9 miles Turn right (East) onto the singletrack trail here. There is no sign
so keep an eye out for this turn.
- 1.1 miles Continue north past the Aspen Loop trail turn off on the right.
- 1.35 miles Continue north on the single track and up the short hill.
- 2.8 miles Turn right (East) and follow the singletrack as it parallels Corral Creek Rd. You will cross
a couple of jeep roads along this stretch of trail.
- 4.4 miles You are now at the corrals and Uncle John’s Gulch. Head back the way you came or
use our Sun Valley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area..