- Name: Chocolate Gulch
- Length: 4.7 miles
- Level: Medium
- Elevation Change: 600 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head north on Highway 75 for 6.8 miles. Take a left (West) at the Chocolate Gulch Rd and follow it 0.3 miles to a parking area at the end of the road.
- Start by heading West from the trailhead up the hill.
- 0.04 miles Turn right (West) and start heading up Chocolate Gulch.
- 0.5 miles Continue West past the two intersections in this area.
- 2.5 miles At this trail intersection, continue down the hill heading South into Fox Creek.
- 2.7 miles This is the intersection with the Fox Creek Trail. Turn left and head down Fox Creek.
- 3.0 miles Turn left (North) and head back up and over into Chocolate Gulch.
- 4.5 miles Turn left here and up and along the Big Wood River back to the trailhead.
- 4.7 miles You are now back at the trailhead.
Use our Sun Valley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.