- Name: Baldy Trail
- Length: 5 miles
- Level: Medium
- Elevation Change: 3160 ft.
- Trail Type: Point to Point
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head west on Sun Valley Road, it will bend south and turn into 3rd Ave. Follow 3rd Ave to Serenade Dr. and turn right onto Serenade drive. The parking area is at the end of Serenade Dr. The trailhead is across the Big Wood River at the base of Bald Mtn.
- Start by heading up the trail that goes North up above the Big Wood River.
- 1.5 miles There is a nice overlook point here where you can see the Ketchum/Sun Valley area.
- 2.4 milesCross the service road here and follow the single track trail up towards the summit.
- 5.1 miles
- Use our Sun Valley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.
Hurray! You have made it to the summit. Enjoy the amazing view. If the chairlift is running you can take it back down to
River Run, otherwise head back the way you came up to get to the trailhead.