- Name: Baker Lake
- Length: 3.2 miles
- Level: Medium
- Elevation Change: 950 ft.
- Trail Type: Out & Back
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Highway 75 (Main St. Ketchum) and Sun Valley Rd. Head North on Highway 75 for 13 miles. Take a left (West) onto Baker Creek Rd. Follow Baker Creek Rd to the end. The trailhead and parking area are approximately 9.5 miles from the highway.
- From the trailhead head West along the Baker Lake trail and up the switchbacks.
- 1.3 miles Continue West at this intersection towards Baker Lake.
- 1.6 miles You have arrived at the lake. Enjoy the gorgeous view!
- Head back the way you came or use our Sun Valley Overview Map
to explore other loops and trails in the area..