- Name: Sawtooth Lake
- Length: 9.2 miles
- Elevation Change: 1800 ft.
- Trail Type: Out & Back
- Mechanized Travel prohibited on this trail
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Hwy 75 and Hwy 21 in Stanley, head West on Hwy 21 for 2.5 miles to Iron Creek Rd. Turn left (South) onto Iron Creek Rd and follow it for 3.1 miles to the end and the trailhead-parking area.
- 0 miles From the trailhead head South West on the trail along Iron Creek.
- 1.2 miles Turn right (West) at the trail intersection here.
- 1.8 miles Turn left (South West) at this trail intersection.
- 3.7 miles Continue South West past Alpine Lake.
- 4.6 miles You’ve made it to Sawtooth Lake. Turn around and head back the way you came or use our Stanley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.