- Name: Imogene Lake
- Length: 16.4 miles
- Elevation Change: 1700 ft.
- Trail Type: Out & Back
- Mechanized Travel prohibited on this trail
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Hwy 75 and Hwy 21 in Stanley, head South on Hwy 75 for 15 miles to 4th of July Creek Rd. Turn right (West) onto 4th of July Creek Rd and follow it for 0.3 miles to a left (South) turn on NFD 315 Rd towards Hell Roaring Creek. Follow NFD 315 Rd for 0.3 miles to the trailhead-parking area on the right (West).
- 0 miles From the trailhead Head West along Hell Roaring Creek.
- 5.1 miles Continue past Hell Roaring Lake and head South towards Imogene Lake.
- 5.1 miles You’ve made it to Imogene Lake. Turn around and head back the way you came or use our Stanley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.
Note: If you have a 4WD vehicle with good clearance, you can shorten this hike significantly by driving up NFD Rd 315 and parking at the end.