- Name: Fisher Creek
- Length: 16.9 miles
- Elevation Change: 1300 ft.
- Trail Type: Loop
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Hwy 75 and Hwy 21 in Stanley, head South on Hwy 75 for 11 miles to Williams Cr. parking and trailhead are on East side of Hwy 75
- From the trailhead at Williams Creek head South on Highway 75.
- 2.2 miles Turn left (East) onto Fisher Creek Road and follow it to the end.
- 9 miles This is the top of the climb and the start of the single track. Enjoy the descent
- 10.3 miles Turn left (West) at this intersection and start heading back towards the highway along Williams Creek.
- Use our Stanley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.