- Name: Cramer Lakes
- Length: 14 miles
- Elevation Change: 1900 ft.
- Trail Type: Out & Back
- Mechanized Travel prohibited on this trail
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
This trail is best accessed from the Redfish Lake Inlet trailhead which requires taking a ferry from Redfish Lake Lodge. Contact Redfish Lake Lodge for ferry schedule and fees. To get to Redfish Lake Lodge from the intersection of Hwy 75 and Hwy 21 in Stanley, head South on Hwy 75 for 4.3 miles to Redfish Lake Rd. Turn right (West) onto Redfish Lake Rd and follow the signs to Redfish Lake Lodge, about 2 miles from the highway. The ferry leaves from the pier across the street from Redfish Lake Lodge.
- 0 miles From the trailhead head West on the trail into the heart of the Sawtooths.
- 0.8 miles Turn left (South West) here and follow Redfish Lake Creek.
- 3.5 miles Turn left (South) here and head up towards Cramer Lakes.
- 7.0 miles You’ve made it to Cramer Lakes. Turn around and head back the way you came or use our Stanley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.