- Name: Bench Lakes
- Length: 7 miles
- Elevation Change: 1200 ft.
- Trail Type: Out & Back
- Mechanized Travel prohibited on this trail
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Hwy 75 and Hwy 21 in Stanley, head South on Hwy 75 for 4.3 miles to the turn for Redfish Lake. Turn right (West) onto Redfish Lake Rd and follow it for 1.6 miles. Look for a backpacker’s parking lot on the left (East) and a trailhead on the right (West).
- 0 miles From the trailhead cross Fishhook Creek and follow the trail South along the ridge on the West side of Redfish Lake.
- 0.8 miles Turn left (South West) here and start heading up to Bench Lakes.
- 3.5 miles You’ve made it to Bench Lakes. Turn around and head back the way you came or use our Stanley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.