- Name: Alice Lake
- Length: 10.4 miles
- Elevation Change: 1500 ft.
- Trail Type: Out & Back
- Mechanized Travel prohibited on this trail
Interactive Trail Map
Use the +/- to zoom in and out click and drag the map to pan. The yellow line highlights your selected trail.
Distance in miles, Elevation in feet
Directions to Trailhead:
From the intersection of Hwy 75 and Hwy 21 in Stanley, head South on Hwy 75 for 18 miles to Petit Lake Rd. Turn right (West) onto Petit Lake Rd and follow it for 2.3 miles to the Tincup trailhead-parking area.
- 0 miles From the trailhead Head West along the North side of Petit Lake.
- 0.2 miles Continue West past this intersection.
- 5.2 miles You’ve made it to Alice Lake! What a great place to be. Turn around and head back the way you came or use our Stanley Overview Map to explore other loops and trails in the area.